SchoolTool Parent Portal
The Rhinebeck Central School District provides to our parents the benefit of password-protected on-line access to your middle or high school student’s marking period and progress report grades. The District is making this available to you in an effort to improve communications to you about student achievement, as well as to save taxpayer money on paper and postage and to make better use of our clerical resources.
Below you will find resources and links with more information.
To contact your building school principal with questions regarding the parent portal:
|Chancellor Livingston Elem. School
Mr. Brett King
(845) 871-5500 x6572
|Bulkeley Middle School
Mr. John Kemnitzer
|Rhinebeck High School
Dr. Ed Davenport
- Please note that the application is closed between midnight and 5:00 a.m. every day for maintenance.
- Remember to use the email that you have tied to your SchoolTool account as your user Id.
- When setting your own password, please remember to have 8+ characters with upper and lower case letters as well as numbers.
- If you have not received a notification from the District regarding the availability of reports, please check your junk/spam folder. If you find our email in your junk/spam folder, you can add the District to your safe sites by opening Internet Explorer > Tools (upper right) > Internet Options > Security > click on Trusted Sites icon > Sites > add http://*@rhinebeckcsd.org > save.
- Note that after five (5) incorrect attempts to log in, the system will lock you out for security purposes. Please contact your building school principal to be unlocked.