The Superintendent is directed to provide for placing into operation the provisions for implementing a management team concept for school administration.
The members of the team act in an advisory capacity and participate in decision making when appropriate. The management team's responsibilities are:
1. making policy recommendations to the Superintendent and Board as assigned;
2. developing for the Superintendent's approval and Board review, administrative
regulations implementing policy adopted by the Board;
3. involving other staff members possessing competency in the area under
consideration in the development of district policies and regulations;
4. interpreting and disseminating district policies and programs to other district
personnel, students and citizens;
5. as assigned by the Superintendent, being the Board's representative(s) in the
administration of district programs;
6. evaluating proposals made by other employees in negotiations with the Board's
designated representative and to recommend to the Superintendent and Board the
district's response to such proposals; and
7. serving as support personnel to the district's negotiator.