The Building Principal shall be responsible for developing, maintaining, and disseminating information to teachers on topics including but not limited to:
1. general housekeeping requirements;
2. duties of advisors and chaperones;
4. school closing;
5. co-curricular activities;
7. student discipline;
8. faculty meetings;
9. promotion standards;
10. graduation requirements;
11. school year opening and closing procedures; and
12. pertinent Board policies, updated at least annually.
The Building Principal shall be responsible for developing, maintaining, and disseminating information to students on topics including, but not limited to:
1. school calendar;
3. fire drills;
4. student behavior;
6. smoking, alcohol, and drugs;
7. care of school property; and
8. bus rules, etc.
All information shall be in writing. Acceptable methods of dissemination may include, but not be limited to, handbooks, planners, web sites or other written means.